Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweets to my Sweeties...

.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!



I won't stop crying until you say yes!


Shopping always makes me feel better!


Nothing like a new purse to make a girl feel good!


So sorry I've been away so long! I'm taking Photoshop, InDesign and Hands On Print classes and have been in school almost everyday for the past two weeks. I promise I'll be back soon to catch you up...........

I did take a little time this week to make Valentine's Day cards for my grandchildren, a get well card for a friend who had a stroke, and birthday cards for my daughter-in-law and granddaughter in MD, and my brother in CA. It's been a busy month!


XOXOXOX

3 comments:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

You're back. I keep looking to see if you have started posting again. I know you are so busy with school. Miss being together in my "Art/Computer" room.

betsters said...

Thanks Sally for missing me! I know we both have been so busy. See you on Saturday in the Blog class! Bets

Colette George said...

am loving seeing your work and getting to know you. I feel like I'm meeting a long lost friend!!
hugs, Colette