Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLIE!

.
"Today you're 2 years old! My sweet, girlie.....I love you!"

This is Girlie's birthday card that I made for her a couple of
months ago, just waiting for her special day!

And here is the barefoot, birthday princess!
My little twinkle toes!
Mommy asked Girlie what she would like to wear for her birthday party
and this is the outfit she picked all by herself! She actually wore
this dress (which was floor length!) to go
trick-or-treating when she was 8 months old!

And a special cake befitting a princess.
Save Nana a piece of birthday cake!

I hope you have a really fun day.
I can't wait to see you!"

xoxox NANA

Postscript: Girlie got a Tri-Bicycle for her birthday! That's what she calls her tricycle!

..

6 comments:

betsters said...

From: Jackie Harris, San Diego, CA
March 2, 2009
Signed guestbook

Hi Bet. I just looked at your crayons blog for the 1st time. Wow! You are very creative. Keep up the good memories. - Jackie

"Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed it...stop back often!"

betsters said...

From: Staci Fasano
March 1, 2009; Los Angeles, CA
Signed guestbook

Hi Bet, I was visiting Sallys blog and moved on to yours to see the beautiful card you made your grandaughter!

She is adorable! Loved your blog...keep up the good work.~ Staci

P.S. If you don't recognize my first name, I am Sallys step daughter! :o)

"Hi Staci;
Thanks so much for the compliment and I'm glad you enjoyed my blog! Your step-mother speaks of you often and little Aidan....I enjoy her scrapbook pages of all of you. - Bet"

Anonymous said...

OMG! How absolutely ADORABLE! And the card is stunning too ;P I love playing around with different media so I'm gonna have to jump back here more often. Are you familiar with Lisa Volrath? She has an incredible site :)

betsters said...

From: Carol Luther Murray, Omaha, NE
March 10, 2009
Wrote at 6:48pm on FB

"Can't believe Barbie is 50, she looks so young!!!

Love your blog."

Carol: "Thanks for the compliment. I can't believe it either, she's such a doll ! LOL" Bet

betsters said...

From: Arlene Mobley, Homestead,FL
March 10, 2009
Wrote on FB at 10:31am

Hi Bet It is so nice to meet you.
I checked out your blog and your little girlie is so precious. I love her bday card with the gerber baby!

"Thanks so much, Arlene, for the compliment. Glad you enjoyed your visit! Come back often!" Bet

Roxie Morrow said...

Love it, love the cake. How fun are these lil precious gifts (Granddaughters)?
Roxie