Monday, May 11, 2009

"You Say It's Your BIRTHDAY...."


~~~

(Remember to click on any post to see it up close and personal.)
~~~

Yea! Birthday Balloons for me!
Whee!

~~~
Another MILESTONE...55 and holding!
(That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)


~~~

~~~

I've received Birthday Wishes from around the globe!
I wanted to share them with everyone and also,
I can re-read and enjoy them here, whenever I like!

I want everyone to know how special these greetings are and
how much they mean to me. Thank you so much!

~~~

~~~

~~~
Hi, Sis...Surprise!
Thanks, sis, for the big surprise! xoxo

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

"It's your birthday.
I hope you laugh so hard,
cake and ice cream come
out your nose!

~~~

~~~
~~~

~~~

Facebook is such a great social network with some of the nicest
people I know. I've made some awesome friends!
~~~
~~~


~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~

~~~

There are sooooo many more wishes waiting in my mailbox
and on Facebook that I can't read until I get back today...
I'm off to a craft party with the girls! Will write more soon!
~~~

~~~


~~~

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~


My 89 year old mother gave me the most beautiful card,
it almost made me cry it was so touching.
And she called me this morning to SING
"Happy Birthday to You"!
THANKS, MOM You're the Best!
XOXOXO


~~~


~~~

My birthday present from the Glazier's (Deb, Steve, Nick and Girlie)...
a trip to DisneyWorld in Florida in October with my grandchildren!!!!
I'm counting the days already until I can spend time with them again!

~~~
Thank you EVERYONE!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
~~~

.

No comments: