Monday, July 28, 2008

Babysitting my grand-puppy!

Last week my son Robert's puppy, Kobe, spent the week with Nana while his daddy was in Michigan for Blanche & Stan's 50th Wedding Anniversary party!

Kobe's dinner! Oh, how he wishes it was all his!

Kobe is sporting his summer hairdo. He is a Shih Tzu and his hair is usually much longer but it's summertime and he loves his new "buzz cut"!
He is such a good boy. He followed me around everywhere I went and during dinner, I had his undivided attention!

Robert is President/Creative Director of Ikonstudio in Ladera Ranch, CA. Ikonstudio.com



Family portrait of Robert, Kobe and Satchi .


Satchi , on the right, was Kobe's brother. He went to heaven a couple of months ago after a long illness. He was such a friendly and lovable puppy. He was a great friend. We miss him.

1 comment:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

Hey, your blog is really coming along. I love it! Especially since you have a side to the right you can right on. I might have to change so that you can tell me how to do it! ~Silly Sal