Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Trick-Or-Treat Bag" Cards


Trick or Treat,
Smell my feet,
Give me something
good to eat!


And if you don't,
I don't care,
I'll pull down
your underwear!


This year I made my Halloween cards for my grandchildren out of plain white kraft bags, the ones with handles on them. They're folded in half, and with a little glue stick, adorned with scrapbook papers, die cuts, google eyes, ribbon, spiders and various "spooky" goodies! THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!


This project was so much fun. There are so many really cute Halloween papers and embellishments; there is no limit to what you can create. I used lots of knock-knock jokes printed from my computer to add to the pages...children think they're so funny.

"Knock, knock, who's there? Goblin. Goblin who? Goblin your candy too fast will give you a tummy ache!" And there's the ever popular, "Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? He didn't have any guts!" Or, "Why didn't the ghost go to the party? He didn't have any-body to go with!"

When the children are ready to go out Trick-or-Treating, they can open the card into a bag and use it for all of those candy treats!





This is a great project to make with your own children or grandchildren. The kiddies love putting lots of google eyes and spiders on the bags........ENJOY!

....

No comments: